Friday, April 10, 2009

Trip to South Carolina for Spring Break

Angie wanted to take a trip to see our family in south carolina for spring break, so I decided to hitch a ride with her since Matt is in Gloucester Va going to Captains school for tug boating. We arrived early this morning, and we have already had a great time. We went out to lunch with my cousins and Granny, to the resteraunt that my other cousin works at. by the end the kids had had it as you will see in the following pics! We are going over to my other cousin's house tonight for dinner and maybe a movie.

My wonderful Granny

Angie and cousin Gina


Me



Nate and second cousin Payge

Second cousin Kyle and Uncle David

Kyle Uncle David and Payge

Granny and Arianna


Nate


Nate and Kyle



This is where they all pooped out


My new storage shed and newly planted Garden. My Great mom came over and planted the plants for me (because I had no idea where to plant them all) the day we left for South Carolina

I have spinich, lettuce, (red, romaine, and head) red green and yellow Bell pepers, Yellow straight neck squash, cabbage, corn, green beans, eggplant, Tomatoes (roma, cherry, and big beefy) Jalapeno peppers, and herbs which include: Rosemary, catnip, lemon balm, parsley, and spearmint all planted right there in my little Garden.


Finished Shed after 2 weeks of working on it.


Here I planted a flower garden which include: blue anemonium, medium pinks, shamrocks, dianthus, and 2 rose bushes one yellow and one orange and yellow










Thorney after playing at Nana's with Bella...he CRASHED the minute we entered the house!















3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love your new shed and veggie garden ! You Mom is so sweet planting all that stuff for you ! Can't wait to see the harvest that comes from it !!!

Khrista said...

So that's where you were when I tried calling yesterday! :) Hope you have a great time!
Your shed and garden are so pretty! Can't wait to see everything in bloom! And I love how Thorney managed to get into almost every picture, just sitting pretty! :) He's getting big!

Marissa said...

Yeah so i want to see pics of that new puppy. get on it woman. hehe ps I miss you