Friday, May 1, 2009

Best B-day gift ever!

Here are a few pics of The result of the Lowes Gift card I got for my birthday from my great sister Khrista! I had alot of tun building this with Matt and all together it only costed around $65


Of course all of the accessories were extra. Thank you SO much Khrista, I have been waiting forever to make this, and your gift could not have come at a better time!

And I know what you all are going to say.....do I really need ANOTHER pet! I just could not resist when I saw her, isn't she adorable? her name is Sierra. Thorney and all of mom's animals get along with her very well. Oh and all of my Cats love her too.


Sorry it has been so long!







4 comments:

Khrista said...

I got your text yesterday about your birthday present! ;) It's beautiful! I can't wait to sit under it and enjoy the fire pit with you! Soon! And Sierra is adorable. David said "Awww" when I showed him the pictures. :) He also said "Is that Isaiah!?" We both can't get over how big all the kids have gotten.

Bonnie said...

That is amazing Rach ! I can't believe you built that !! You are way too cool !!! Seriously ! Happy Birthday, a bit late ! :)

Heather said...

Rachel that is awesome. You and Matt did a great job. Sierra is adorable and she is very loving and cuddly puppy.

Amy said...

ooohhhh, i want one!! a puppy and a beautiful outdoor area for my yard!! :) great job!! hope you had a great birthday!