Friday, April 3, 2009

The finished product


Here is the activity center completed. I stained the wood a see through green color, pained the coffee cans yellow with a strip of chalk board paint to write what is in each can...just in case we have to change it around or something, and put up the IKEA bars to hold it all, and finally I put some under cabinet lighting in. ( oh and I cannot WAIT to paint the room a solid color!) Sorry Bonnie I have not put the plans for this on here yet! I will get to it I promise.









































Here are my Green beans and Corn after about 10 days. It has been so amazing watching them grow hourly in the window sil. God is AMAZING







Yesterday I repainted my wicker set on the porch (Which I SCRUBBED the winter mud that had built up on it) and put the new Chair pads on them, I LOVE spring!











Here is my Dear Arianna......I guess she really is MINE ha ha. Mom says I used to dress like this all the time when I was her age.
oh she was doing a popawheely here and I missed it :-(















3 comments:

Heather said...

Well it is one thing to listen to you tell me about all the stuff you did, however when I see it, WOW. You once again did an amazing job. The porch and the art station are great.

Bonnie said...

I love the finished activity center !! You have really inspired me Rach ! We've bought a house and move in on the 15th of April ... I can't wait to get started on some of the ideas rolling around in my head !! It's funny, I was just telling Rory this morning about this activity center and your decorating and about how amazing you were at it ! We were marveling at how it is that you just turned 27 ! And how Jacob is married and has a beautiful little girl. Somehow in my mind he will always be that adorable 5 year old boy I knew in Japan all those years ago !! Time sure flies, doesn't it ? Anyway ... loves this post ! Your wicker chairs look great !

Khrista said...

The activity center is AWESOME! :)
Beans and corn! YUM!
Your wicker set looks amazing! Wish I could stay with you and have my morning coffee on the porch with you! Someday soon I hope!
And I remember you dressing like Arianna! :P She's adorable!
Love you!