Monday, November 24, 2008

GREAT SITES that save you money

I had to share these sites that I have found. They have saved me hundreds of dollars!






Zenni optical is obviously a place to get eye glasses :-) I just bought a pair from them and they only costed me $26.81 with shipping included in that price! I got all the same stuff as I did with the last 2 $200.00 glasses I got from my optometrist...like anti glare, and anti scratch, plus I got a clip on sun glass!!


The other one is a place to get your printer ink. I got all four cartriges for my printer for $18.00 with shipping!


I just had to share some money saving sites with you all :-)

Here is a pic of the new glasses:

1 comment:

Amy said...

Definitely going to check out that glasses site... I am so hard on my glasses - I need like 3 extra pairs! :) Thanks for sharing!