Monday, November 24, 2008

Early winter here! ahhhhh












We got snow on Friday...it stinks, for me that is. But the kids LOVED it so I guess I love it.
They canceled school for it. I know you northerners, and people who live in AK are probably laughing right now. But the people here do NOT know what to do when it snows, so I feel more comfortable not putting my kids on the bus! so I guess it is a good thing!








































This is a picture from the night I took that video. I was unable to get a good one this weekend either. I got one I will try to put on here, but I don't know how it will be.






Isaiah after a long fun snowy weekend :-)





this is Arianna's art station. This is NOT very messy compared to what she normally does!

























here are some of her art pieces



This one is a picture of my sister's dog Dixie
And I thought I'd put this wonderful sight on here too :- ) it is even lower now, this was last weekend.

2 comments:

Khrista said...

Glad the kids enjoyed the snow! I know what a mess it can make of your house!
Isaiah is too cute sleeping!
And I LOVE Anna's "station" the table is adorable and I love the sticker maker and basket of crayons! Very cool. She is an incredible artist! :)
I'm very envious of your gas prices! We're still at about $2.80/gal here.
I called you today! Call me back!:)

Amy said...

ew, ew, ew! I hate snow! :) we got some flurries this weekend, but thank goodness it didn't stick!
and your gas prices are much lower than ours... but we're getting there! yay!
arianna is very talented! :)