Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving, haircuts, and camera







We put up our tree this weekend like probably most americans do. I got new decorations for it this year though. My mom made the bow for the top to match some bows I bought for the branches. Thanks mom!


















Arianna Decided like almost ALL girls to give herself a hair cut. She said that she wanted it like Brittany's. NO Brittany does NOT have a mullet! Arianna absolutely LOVES this haircut she gave herself. So I decided not to do anything to it. I Put it up in a bun, and I can still do pig tails with it. I am going to wait to cut it until the sides get longer so they can be layers. Gotta love the self sificient ones!











So I have gone through seven cameras since I have been married (almost 10 years!) and just the other day the last one bit the dust...I loved that camera too. Arianna was taking pics with it and when she was done with it she left it on the floor. A blanket got put on top of it and I STEPED on it!!! ahhh none of my cameras have a very good end to their lives! Any way on Black Friday I got this one. I have to have a little one so I can keep it in my purse at all times.





Cloe Marie Weedleton....Sue and Billy's BABY don't you love her Thanksgiving sweater :-)
















The kids Table









The Thanksgiving setup. Great Job Sue!










The Star of the Show....











3 comments:

Heather said...

The tree looks great. We put our tree up this weekend too and the lights outside. Arianna's haircut is a site but if she likes it. I guess it will make for a great story when she gets older.

Khrista said...

The tree is beautiful!
Oh, my word, on Anna's hair! I think she would actually look adorable with a bob! Maybe you should call Julie! :)
Cloe is adorable! I like the b&w! Great picture!
And Nate is certainly a star!
Sue's Thanksgiving set up looks beautiful! Glad you had a great holiday! Wish we could have celebrated together!

Amy said...

oh... my... goodness! that is hysterical! I guess I can laugh since I don't have my own kids yet! ;)
Your tree looks pretty... maybe I will try a bow this year. I can never get the stupid star to stay on there straight! :)