Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Too many pics!! Sorry!



Okay, so I have not posted in a while. We have taken a trip to New York to see Matt's parents, done some gardening, and the kids from the neigborhood that come over every day (I love it, it reminds me of when we were in Japan, and my parents let my friends come over all the time!), and of course the toaster oven fire that we had! My mom is great to me, and emediately bought me a new one...she must know how much I loved



it or something!. That is a short discription of the pictures you are about to see :-)






toaster fire!
















Little kids in the neighborhood....






















Big Kids from the neighborhood








































Arianna's hairdo,



Isaiah and her having a tea party at nana's






<>




















I went in to check on Arianna before heading to bed, and she was sleeping like this!
















This is our trip to newyork..we had one BEAUTIFUL day, and the rest were chili







































This is on the way to Newyork at our house.







































Grandma and her baby girl!

















IceCream with grnadma...VERY cold!















































Cousins. Arianna had so much fun with one that was about her age.
















She is so CUTE!



















































































4 comments:

Khrista said...

Love all the pictures! It's not too many! The kids are adorable as always! The one of Arianna in bed with her crown is too sweet! Love the one of Matt & Isaiah. And you look beautiful! Looks like a fun trip to New York! Those little girls look like they had a blast in the dirt!

Bonnie said...

Your trip looks like it was so much fun ! And I loved that your parents let everyone from the neighborhood come over to their house too in Japan. I was one of those 'kids' !!

Khrista said...

I had to come back for more! The one picture of Anna with the dandelion is so beautiful. You should print it and frame it!

Bonnie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've moved my blog. You can find me here.

I am keeping my other one but I've made it private. Will you email me ? I don't have your current email address to add you as a reader to the private blog ...