Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It has been forever since I posted last, sorry. It is becoming a trend with me!
I am going to give a little run down on the pics, I am tired and am going to bed, but this has been nagging at me.....so here we are! first....the end of May we went to my sisters house for my nephews graduation party. Angie (my sister) put out a great spread of food for us. The pic of the 2 youngins is my nephew Daniel and his girlfriend Val.
....Then there are some pics of my ittybitty garden. These pics are a few weeks old, and all of you know what a few weeks can do for a garden, so I will post some new ones of how it looks now! I have green beans, spinich, leaf lettuce, carrotts, corn, and some squash!yum yum! I had some herbs growing, but they died:(...Now we have Matt's Baptism. this is his very first time (yes I know that sounds wierd...but some people do it more than once) I was so excited when he wanted to do it!
And finally we have a GREAT game of twister :-) Those kids can really get you twisted up!

Well I HAVE to go to bed. I will get more recent ones up soon.....I hope!





















































2 comments:

Khrista said...

O.k. so I was SO excited to see a post from you! I know....I've been just as bad...it's not for lack of wanting...I have a lot to blog about...soon.!
Details...I LOVE your garden! I'm so jealous! And I LOVE that you re-purposed those cans and painted them for your herbs...I LOVE the little signs telling you what each plant is too!
I am finding that herbs are VERY hard to grow from seed.(TWO years of trying!) It has been recommended to me to buy the actual plants at a greenhouse.
The kids playing Twister is so cute! I wish I could get down there and play with them. I also liked seeing the pics of Daniel's graduation party...
O.K. My turn! Hopefully before the weekend!
Love you! Call me sometime!

Amy said...

Good to hear from you! :) I do the same thing... go for weeks without posting and then post a ton of stuff at the same time. Your garden looks great! I wanted to plant spinach this year, but couldn't find any. :( I'm curious to see how yours does... you'll have to let me know. I too have tried herbs from seeds but had no luck. Except with the chives. and we have mint growing in the backyard too, but someone else planted that before we moved in. I can't believe Angie has kids graduating! The pics of the kids made me want to play Twister - it's been a long time since I last played that! :)