Sunday, May 4, 2008

I got a new Point and shoot camera the other day! I was so excited because it fit in my purse. I was at a nursery with one of my friends, and was able to take these pics....if I didn't have it I would have not had the chance to get these cute cute pics! This is one of Arianna's best friends. she lives at the end of out road, and plays so well with Arianna! she is looking forward to being able to babysit her in the futer when she becomes of age :-) (she actually bought a babysitting guide yesterday to study ! ) she is a great kid, and her brother is Nate's best friend. He also is a GREAT kid, and friend.
I will still be using my canon quite a bit around here, but for when I am out this is a great little camera.....oh and it has VIDEO!!! I love that.






Here is a vieo of Isaiah singing!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That garden center looks like a place I could spend some serious time !!

I love the video !! Your kids can sing ! And the spunk in them !! WOW ! Loved seeing that and hearing all of your voices !!!