Monday, February 25, 2008

NINE years!! AHHHHHHH (feels like twenty!) J/K

Today was Matt and I's Nine year anniversary. Here is what Matt got me!!!
It is a real live BLACK WIDOW!! he knows I love facinating bugs, but I was a little affraid when he brought it into the house in a pickle jar!!
We soon after this picture killed it with spray, and I am going to add it to my bug collection....oh yeah that was one wierd thing I did not put on the five things about me!


But no, Matt is not that silly, he did get me an anniversary ring!
As you will be able to tell in these next few pics, I have gaind a ton of weight in the last year so my old wedding set does not fot me anymore, and they are the really cheap ones we got when we first married, so they are not in great shape! I really needed a new one!
I also got Matt a new one, but this was like his third in nine years!










Yeah, I got the double chin going on now!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
But Mattt still looks great I think! (he said he thinks he looks like he is fourty!)

We had the camera out already, so we decided to take a few pics of the kids........








Oh and we can't forget Thorney worney! (His face is always funny looking!)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I can't believe you have been married 9 years already !!!!!!! Congratulations to you and Matt. I love that photo that Khrista posted ! Wooty Woo ! (don't know how to spell that sound !! ) ha.

Love the photos of the kids too ! They look like a fun bunch !!

Zaankali said...

Your dog looks petrified. That is hillarious. Did you threaten to take his toy away?
Congratulations on 9 years!
-Smiles!

Amy said...

9 years?! That is crazy! Congrats to you guys! :)
I'm glad you got something other than that spider - yuck!
The picture on Khrista's page is awesome - you should frame that one! :)

Khrista said...

I can't believe I didn't leave a little love on this post!
I never really thought of how cool it is that you guys will always be married about the same amount as us at any given year! Glad we can share that in common.
You guys look great and need to accept that! :o) You're beautiful! Enjoy your young years or your old years are going to be miserable! :o)The kids are adorable! That's a typical Nate look in the one of all three together!
Love the way the kids have so much fun with Daddy! You guys are great parents!
And THORNEY! He is ADORABLE! I HAVE to show G. this picture. She'll probably want it printed and hung on her wall! :oP