Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I was on the phone with My sister Khrista today and I went in to check on the kids, and I found this really cool City for all his big trucks! I guess Arianna must have helped some. So Khrista told me I had to get pics of it....here they are!



And here are all the boys just chillin' They always have to have their shirts off, it is funny I think they think it makes them more matcho!


I should have gotten this back massager for Arianna, she uses it ALL the time! I don't think Matt has used it but a couple of times!




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the new look !

And that city ... great job ! Very creative kids you have there !!

Khrista said...

I want to come play! :o) Looks so fun! I. is so good at building stuff! He would make a good engineer when he's older!
A. is too cute! G. loves the massager you sent her by the way! She was so excited when she opened that up!
I agree, the new look is very nice. I love the background color, and your header is beautiful.
(cool link to the side too! ;O)