Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Interesting info....

Bonnie asked me how my business was doing, so I wanted to share with you some interesting things I have learned since starting. I am attatching some pics to show you what I am talking about :-)




We inhale about 1 liter of air with every breathe we take, and along with 70,000 particles (most of which we cannot see) The period on the end of a sentence is 650 microns in diameter, you can visibly see with good eyesight down to 30 microns. All the bad stuff in the air like bacteria, mold, pollen ect. is less than one micron! A smoke particle is 1/100th of a micron . and if I released a smoke particle from 8 ft, it would come crashing down 408 days later!! (I thought that was CRAZY!) That means all of these things are in our breathing space!


We take a breath 15-16 times each minutes, so we are inhaling a BUNCH of junk all the time!



Of course this is the line we use alot.....If you don't have an efficient air purification unit, you and your family ARE the purifiers!






So what our air units do is make the particles stick together, get bigger and fall out of the indoor air 250 times faster, kind of like snow flakes float, and snowballs crash.

It does this 60 Feet in all directions.






And here is where my pics come in......see all that stuff out of my air?! YUCK, by the way I dust this thing ALL the time. (3hours ago to be exact)

This is all the stuff falling out of my breathing space though, so I don't mind dusting all the time!






But even cooler is that it has oxidizers that go out into our spaces and produce Hydroperoxides which are attracted to viruses mold and bacteria, on all surfaces, from the toilet handle to the kitchen counter, which go out like little yellow packmen and revert them back to water vapor and oxygen...all over the house! And do this 24 hours a day. Basically they kill Mold, mildew, bacteria, and viruses.


Another interesting thing which you all probably know is that if you had a cold or flu, wiped your nose, and touched the door handle, that virus would stay there and be viable for 48 hours.....transferring it to whoever touched that surface!


I feel so good now knowing that this little machine is on my side, and we will not all be transferring our sicknesses to eachother ALL the time......no wonder it was like dominoes falling when one of us would get sick!


Sorry that this was so long, I just wanted to let you all know a little bit about what I am doing.


Oh yah, We also do the same thing for the water in the house (with water purification) which is great for us because we have AWFUL water here....floaties and things, eew!


So there is a run down on what I do. Hope somebody learned something new :-)


Here is a picture of the unit:


Pretty huh?
If you want to see a demo of what it does with smoke you can go to : http://www.tryecoquest.com/
and click on the "Living proof-removing pollution" link
Thanks for reading my little speel :-)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That was a really cool post ! Fascinating !! It sounds like you are really enjoying it. Is it the sort of thing where you go into people's homes to show them ? Do they make an appointment or are you door knocking or how does that work ?

Khrista said...

Very informative post...I'm still thinking about a humidifier....

P.S. I tagged you! Check out my blog!