Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun Week

Arianna aparently wanted her nails painted, so she took black marker to them! I couldn't get mad, she figured out how to do it on her own, gotta give it to her for being creative!

But of course it could'nt stop there,,,it had to become pants too! ahhh do you know how long it takes to get that stuff off of skin?!


Yesterday was a rainy day, so we had a picnic inthe living room, which the kids thought was totaly cool becuase food is not alowed in the living room! We watched "Snow Dogs" also.








Tonight Daddy came home with some surprises for everyone, we all liked them, it is not on here but he got me a really nice cd case for my business cd's.









Nana took Arianna to her house today and had a "pampering" girl day. She didi her fingernails, and they are sooo cute. Her tonails match.



Arianna in her makeup, and nails :-)

Daddy knows him so well!

One of nates favorite things!


What does that thing do??


I came home the other night from a customers house, and this is what I saw....it was only 7:00!

I got a new desk and set up my office in the dining room, much more space to work!



My friend Heather and her husband came over this weekend, and brought the "babies" they all loved her at this moment! on the SMALLEST couch in the whole house!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that photo of all of them sleeping on the couch !!

How's the business going ?

Amy said...

what fun pictures! i too love that photo of them all crashed on the couch... how cute! is anna sleeping standing up?! too funny!

Unknown said...

I see I finally made it on the blog. Love the pictures. I finally got to see them.