Thursday, June 25, 2009

pics finally

this is Isaiah's kindergarten teacher on graduation day.
here are mom's chicken and rooster

this is the chicken coop that mom and I built.


a close up of it



Arianna's boo boo




Anna and Emma












Emma







again








me and my new cut









Anna and I










my pretty girl











Anna and I again

These are all pics taken on my phone which is why they are low in quality.
sorry not much to say....just wanted to get some pics on here for you guys.










3 comments:

Khrista said...

The chicken coop turned out great! So cool! I can't wait to share an omelet with mom with her fresh eggs! :)
Those are some of the most beautiful girls around! So cute!
And I LOVE your hair! It always looks great! You are so beautiful!
Love you! ♥

Bonnie said...

♥ Had to see if I could copy and paste a little heart into here ... that sister of yours is so clever. I don't know how she did that !

BUT ANYWAY >>> I love the chicken coop ! You and your mom are pretty talented with your building skills !! I'm always amazed at what you guys can make !! Love all the photos. Isn't Emma growing up quickly ? Wow !! That's amazing !!

Amy said...

I need you to come build me some stuff! :) your hair looks really cute!