Friday, November 14, 2008

New Family member


This is Niles. Our new kitty. Matt thought it a good idea to have 4 PETS! So now maybe our family is complete.








Arianna loves him because he is so small. but that can be very bad at times!




Thorney says this is enough!





Nana and Arianna. Visiting in the hospital. after some ankle problems.






The kitchen is the place to be in our house!
this is my mini me :-)







Arianna didn't get enough dinner I guess!





Arianna made these signes so that the animals would not get confused at feeding time! I thought it was so cute, she taped them up there herself.






























We went to wal mart to meet Barbie last saturday and we got this free photo with her, and the cute canvas bag.















I had the T.V. on FIT T.V. the other day, and walked in on Arianna doing the exersises!












She loves to take pictures, these she took herself.
















4 comments:

Amy said...

that kitten is adorable! the signs are too cute... she is so clever! :)

Heather said...

Well as always the pictures are awesome. The kitten is adorable and I agree the your family does seem to be complete, 3 kids, 4 pets, and 2 adults. You better watch out because the kids and pets might try to over take the adults. HA,HA.

Bonnie said...

Your kitten so sooooo cute !!! I can't believe you have four pets !!

This set of photos is wonderful ! i love looking at them and feeling like I've been to your place for a visit !

Your new layout is cute too !

Khrista said...

CAN I HAVE NILES???!!! He is SO cute! I love how comfortable he looks in Anna's arms!
Thorney is adorable as always...
I love seeing mom in your pictures, even if it is in the hospital. :(
Isaiah is a nut, just like you! :)
And Anna eating Matt's dinner is hilarious! I was on the phone with you when you took that picture! :)
The signs for the feeding stations are so cute! She did a great job!
Anna looks so beautiful with Barbie! And yeah for her and exercising! I also love her pictures she took! :)