Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Girl

Just saw these pictures that I did not get to put on here. I was taking pics of how long Arianna's hair is getting, and happened to LOVE these. It has been raining here all week, and I have not been feeling well. I have made some bread, but other than that have been pretty lazy on the couch!
oh Isaiah got his first report card yesterday and got all S's which are satisfactory! I am so proud of him!
I have to go get Nate's today, but am confident in him that it will also be good. Hope you all are having a great week!



4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow Rach, she's really growing up !

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It was one of the first things that I read this morning and it was so encouraging to me. I really want my blog to encourage other women ... especially mothers. I'm so glad that this particular post did that for you !!! I wish we lived closer too !! I think you are AMAZING !! You are doing a great job with your kids and your house and your husband ~ I'm so glad you do a blog so I can be part of your life !!! Love you, Bon

Khrista said...

She is growing up so fast! Her hair is getting so long!
While Gwyneth and I were looking at your blog we came to these pictures and Gwyneth said "She is pretty." "How old is she now?" "Does she still like Dora?" :)
Thought that was cute!
Yeah for ALL S's! GO ISAIAH! And I am sure Nate's was just as good! You have such smart little kids! I wish I was there to take them all out for "good report cards ice cream!" Love you guys!

Heather said...

As usual those pictures are awesome. She looks so cute and grown up. Where does the time go? Miss ya.

Amy said...

wow, she does look big. She is so pretty! :)