Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today was a beautiful day, and yet I still ended up taking pictures in the house!! whatever....
These are in front of my favorite wall in the whole house, we had alot of fun!

The kids came home from being at nana's house and HAD to ALL take their shirts off! crazy kids...







He thinks he's a muscle man....but is really a boney boy!

Love the faces this boy makes!

No, I did not forget to flip this picture! this is how he stood for his Playing outsid and getting dirty picture! he got into my firepitt outside!




3 comments:

Khrista said...

Cutie pies! You beautiful too! Love you in glasses! And your wall is pretty too! The one picture of all three of the kids together is hilarious! You should frame that one! Too cute! I love you and wish I could give each one of you a huge hug!

Bonnie said...

So great !! I love this set of photos ... and the last one too that's not part of the "set" but so adorable ! My favorite of all of them is the one of Arianna by herself !

Amy said...

how fun! isaiah looks like trouble in that last one... but so sweet and innocent at the same time! :)