Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Funny Faces :-)










This is Anrianna's new puppy Auntie Angie gave her, she calls her diskie.
Snuggles with Auntie Angie, she came to watch the kids for us while I went to a training conference in Tenessee



Great breakfast treat with Auntie Angie! yum yum! (only aunts and grandparents can get away with this!)








Fun in the warm weather.
Matt went over to mom and dad's to get our riding lawn mower, and DROVE it home!! it was so funny watching him come down the road on that thing! (the pics are not great, my friend heather took them, and I forgot to tell her it was on "manual"!) oops!

3 comments:

Khrista said...

I just love it when "Conklin Family" pops up in my Google Reader! :o) The kids are adorable as usual! I love the picture of them outside on the playset. Isaiah is perched up there so cute...like a little birdie!
The pictures of Matt driving the mower home are hilarious! :o) Miss you guys!

Bonnie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Khrista !! I'm a google reader person too and I love it when I see you ( and Khris's ) pages in bold saying there is a new post !!! Looks like they had so much fun with Angie! Did you guys have a blast going away by yourselves ???

Amy said...

Cute pictures of the kids with Angie! Looks like they had fun. :) I love being able to give treats to my nieces and nephews too. Matt driving the lawn mower home cracked me up... ah, small towns. :) miss you!