Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter, Birthdays, and Retirement!

We had a great Easter. My friend Heather provided my kids with a wonderful easter basket(cause she knew I wouldn't get to it!) They did LOTS of tatooing that day!




















Nate's Birthday is the 28th and mine is on the 31st, so Matt combined our birthday party! It was great, Nate got A LOT of GI Joe stuff, and I got what I have been wanteing for a LONG time! a Laptop! I love matt :-) he hhe he






We went to my sister Angies house in Maryland this past week, My kids always have so much fun when they are there, here they are making Cramel Apples! (only Aunties have the patience for that sticky mess!)









My Brother in Law Tim is retiring from the navy after 23 years in (I think it is 23, might be more!) And we had the great pleasure of being there for his mini ceremony, It was excelent, very emotional. Congratulations Tim!
























3 comments:

Khrista said...

You are true to your word girl! I love all the pictures! I am a little bummed though, I can't click on many of them to make them bigger. They are also smooshed over to the right. I can view them better in my Google Reader.
The kids are adorable in their Easter outfits. I love the boys suits, and Ann looks darling!
A LAPTOP! Yeah! You're mobile now! Ms. Career woman now!
I love you guys!

Amy said...

great pictures! I am so jealous of your laptop - I want one badly! :) Congrats to Tim & family, that is very exciting!
The kids looked adorable on Easter... gotta love the tennis shoes with the suit! :) Arianna looks SO big!

Bonnie said...

I love the photo with the legs crossed, tennis shoes and bare legs hangin' out !! That is a great great shot !!! So casual ... even when dressed up ! Love it.