Thursday, January 3, 2008

Babby Emma

Well she is finally here! and we finally know what "she" is!! I am glad they waited to find out now...it was a great suprise!

Mommy did a GREAT job, she was in labor for 24 1/2 hours, and was resiliant! Emma was 7 lbs 19 1/2 inches long, and born at 8:57 am. boy is she pretty! I think she looks just like mommmy, with just a hint of daddy in there :-) beautiful red hair too...but who would have guessed? with mom and dad having redish hair themselves! they will hopefully get to come home tonight, so I will post more pics when I get some. enjoy


here is daddy working HARD at the hospital! Do you know how hard it is to sleep like this? :-)
Mommy is all done....and has a great treat!

And here she is! ready to eat and all!

who are you again??

I luuuv mommy! ..is that a little smile??? hee hee hee

daddy and baby.








6 comments:

Zaankali said...

Congrats!
Smiles!

Bonnie said...

she is so beautiful ! I can't believe Jacob is a Daddy ! The photo of him and her is adorable !

Khrista said...

This time difference sucks sometimes! I can't believe Bonnie saw her before me! :o) She is beautiful! Ivory skin and red hair, what could be more beautiful!? Can't wait to see more!

Khrista said...

I think she may even get beautiful mommy's amazing effortless eyebrows! :o)

Maria said...

WOW! COngratulations! I'm with Bonnie- I can't believe little Jacob is a daddy! She is so beautiful. Please pass on my congratulations!

Amy said...

Congrats to all! :)
She is gorgeous... beautiful little features! Can't wait to see more pictures!