Friday, May 15, 2009

some fun pics

So I told Arianna to go clean up her room, and she told me that she had gotten it "sparkling" clean and to come look at it.....so I did and it was indeed "sparkling"
but then after i had praised her she proceeds to tell me "it is so easy!! all you do is kick it in the closet, kick it in the closet!"

and here is the closet she now has to clean up! I just had to take a picture of this and share it, my boys NEVER came up with things like this!

This is what I came into the other day from outside......can anyone guess who did this? yes you are right, Arianna! i can't believe that this cat lets her do these things to him, she treats him like a babydoll!


Poor kitty (I did take it off of him right away by the way, so he did not suffer long)ha ha



here is my pergola at night time with my candles lit. I am sorry the pic is so bad, but it gives you a peak at what I enjoy in the nights breeze with a cup of coffee.



This is last weekend at Mom and Dad's. The boys were able to shoot the BB gun of Josephs with daddy's supervision. They thought they were hot stuff then!

waiting for a turn

the kids having to wait on Daddy....the other big kid!

Nate being goofy...don't you love his shirt, it says "homework is my enemy"

3 comments:

Khrista said...

I laughed hysterically at your story of Arianna cleaning her room! That girl! Oh, boy you have your hands full! And poor kitty...didn't we do stuff like that to our cats though!? :) I LOVE seeing everyone, the boys, Ann...but where are you!? I can't wait to sit out in your pergola with you! SOON! and with a little babe too! :)

Bonnie said...

This post is so funny !! I love the sparkling room and how she repeated herself ... kick it in the closet ! For emphasis, I suppose !! She is one funny girl, I think I'd like her ... not that I'm surprised ! I like you !! Oh that kitty ... Alia treats our cat like that too ... like her doll !! What I think is hilarious is that the cats let them do it !! If I tried that .....

Heather said...

The story about Ana was just as funny when I read it. She is to much. But girls will be girls. It is so surprising how kids come up with things. Looks like everyone had a fun weekend.