Friday, March 20, 2009

some new things











Here are a few things that I have done lately. The orange wall is NOT finished yet, I still have to write a saying down the middle. It was just so tedeous drawing and painting the birch branches I thought I would give myself a break from it all for a while! I really didn't do much in the living room except put the clock and plants up on the mantel. I can't wait for the spring weather to hit! I just ordered a bunch of plants, screen hedges, and trees from http://4seasonsnursery.com/ so I am anxious to get them and put them all in! I want to get the back yard up to par before the swimming season hits. Well I have to go hit the sack! see ya'll later. oh yah, that is how matt plays games now.....always have to have at least ONE animal with you at all times around here!

3 comments:

Khrista said...

As always your house is beautiful! I really really LOVE your dining room! The color scheme, all that natural light! And soon to feature some of my art! woo! hoo! The orange wall is AWESOME! You did that free-hand?! Amazing! I love your note for whoever is taking swim lessons...too funny! :) Love the chalkboard! I will SO totally have that in my kitchen someday! Love you!

Heather said...

You did an amazing job on the house.

Bonnie said...

WOW WOW WOW !!! I love that orange wall Rach !! You did an amazing job on that ! What is the saying going to say ??