Monday, March 2, 2009

new stuff

I built the kids a new art/ homework area. It is not finished yet, I have to stain and polyurethane the desk, and we are going to IKEA this Thursday, so I am going to get some accesories for the center, I also still need to paint the room a solid color. the kids All love it


















This is my office area/ game room....the games got to be too loud to keep in the living room so I moved them in here.





























This is my new clock that i got at the thrift store the other day it was still in the box. I went to target and saw this same clock it was $50.00 I paid $3.25!!!





2 comments:

Bonnie said...

LOVE the clock ! And I can't believe you built that art/homework area !! You have got skills girl !!! I'm impressed. You want to come build my kids one ??? You should do a little blog tutorial on how to build one !!

Khrista said...

The kids area looks AWESOME! You do have a talent! Are those the cabinets from your kitchen???!!! You are just so handy! You are hired if/when I get my own home! :)
Look at Emma play the drums! GO GIRL! It was nice to peek at these things you tell me about all the time! Love you! And I wish I was going to IKEA with you!!! :(