Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here you go Khrista...

Here are some pics that my sister requested. I have been telling her about alot of the things I have done to my house, and she said she would like to see some of them. Sorry Khris, my room was not picture ready today, so another time eh?
I haven't done anything GRANd yet...but when the money comes, I have GREAT ideas I will put into action! ha ha ha dream on right?!


The Formal living room ( what you see when you walk through the door) ooh, Khrista, see that stemy thing on the wall? that is what I was painting when I was taling to you on the phone, it turned out okay..I'm not sure of it yet...we will see if it stays!
























This is the "formal" living room
































The Kitchen from the formal living Room.



Still have ALOT to do in there...I have great plans for this room...if I only had the stinking money to do it!

















See those bare walls on the left Khris? those are the walls waiting for your PRINTS!!
















The Living Room and to the left,part of the dining room..

2 comments:

Khrista said...

Your house is so beautiful! I can't wait to come stay with you! I will get on those pictures!

Bonnie said...

Wow Rach ... your house is so pretty !