Wednesday, July 2, 2008


okay lots of pics again!
This is Isaiah waiting for his party to start...he has been so impatient for this b day!

























This is my wacked up cake! but he told me that it was the coolest cake EVER! so I felt alot better about it after that!




And the Garden GrOwS!






Thorney and Arianna bating...as usual. This is an every bath occurance at our house!
















Arianna "dressing" herself!


My house must be a MAGNET for all things! I not only have 7 kids in my house at all times....but now the neighborhood dogs come over and play!! Don't get me wrong I LOVE it!





























The "girls" pampering Arianna. This is Brittany and Maddie (so my sisters know who I am talking about on the phone)






left Maddie, And right Brittany




























They had to make her smile...she wasn't very happy, this was only like 3 minutes afrter she woke up!









Hot dogs in the "pit"




















Isaiah's friend Justin











My pretty girl :-)



















WAITING to get in the pool after cleaning it!
















This is the "foot" bucket!







And these are My funny kids, and yes we have onlu been in North carolina 1 year! (you will get what I mean when you hear Nate!)







6 comments:

Amy said...

love the pictures! arianna is getting so big... and she is gorgeous!! i don't envy you in about 10-12 years... matt owns a shotgun right?! :) i love that she takes a bath with the puppy - too cute! i wish my dog enjoyed bathtime like that! :)
i will have to watch the video later, but i'm curious now to hear nate!

Khrista said...

I'll be back to comment more, have to jump in the shower and get G. to swim. But Nate is a COUNTRY BOY! hee! hee! I think it's too cute! Gosh I miss those kiddos!

Khrista said...

Oh, did he say "Great DAG!" when he went in the ditch?! I couldn't quite hear it, but that would certainly be country too! (think Uncle Steve!ha!)

Bonnie said...

I loved this post Rach ! That video was hilarious ... but it was your accent that was most shocking to me ! Sheesh girl ! Course, I'm sure I sound nothing like you remember either, having lived in Australia for 11 years now !!!

Your kids ARE funny !! Love that Arianna bathes with the dog ! Man, you are a fun Mom !!

Elizabeth City Johnsons said...

I love all of the new pictures. Looking forward to seeing Isaiah riding his 2-wheeler!!!

Love,
Dad

Larisochka said...

arianna's eyes are stunning! Loved seeing the photos - your boys are getting so big!!