Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our new Baby Girl :-)
















This is our new baby Girl "Bella" We got her from Animal Control in suffolk. She is Just so Sweet! I think she was in heat when they did the Spay on her because she keeps tackling Thorney and...well you know what! but all in all she is a GREAT addition to our family. Keeps Thorney busy for us that's for sure!

And this is just a random picture of me.....I cut it up a little, and like it alot better than I did. I know it still needs some work, but I have to take it a little at a time! I am not a professional ya know!! ha ha hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cute little dog Rach !! How funny though that she keeps ... well, you know !! ha ha !

Love the photo of you !! I'm sure the original one didn't need any touch ups !! :) You are stunning !

Khrista said...

Bella is beautiful! Her eyes are so sweet! And I love the picture of you! You did a great job on your hair. I love it!