Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New pics.....

Sorry for the delay in the update, From what I have heard Baby Emma is doing good. They found that it was not what they thought! Thank the Lord!

but here are some pics from the last few weeks:




Ok I guess I'm ok with you!



Dahlia meeting Thorney


Thorney meeting Dahlia

















Jake and Daniels b-day party

Christmas party with the Family









































Enjoying baby Emma





































































































































3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad to hear Emma is ok. I love these photos that you took of her !! I think the last one is my favorite. Oh, and the one of her and your husband ! That is sweet !

Khrista said...

OH! LOTS of pictures! THANK YOU! I've missed seeing you guys! I LOVE the second to last photo of Emma! She is darling!
Wish we could have been there for the annual Christmas Eve pizza a pepsi party! Looks yummy!
Jake and Daniel are such dorks! hee hee...cutting their birthday cake together like a married couple! FUNNY! Looks like they even fed it to each other!
Dahlia and Thorney are hilarious!
And of course little Miss Anna is so beautiful! Wish I could squeeze her!

Amy said...

yay for pictures! and cute ones too. :)
are angie & family back on the east coast, or were they just visiting? i can't believe how grown up those boys are!! crazy! miss you!